Aristoi Crianza (6 bottles)
- Cultivation: conduction in glass. Average age of vines 50-70 years.
- Variety: 100% tempranillo.
- Graduation: 13.5% Vol. Total acidity: 5.26 g/l (tartaric acid)
- Alcoholic fermentation: Temperature controlled without passing 27ºC, manually adjusted daily and respectfully macerated according to the variety.
- Approximate duration: 6-10 days.
- Malolactic Fermentation: Stored in stainless steel, which replicates natural fermentation. Directed in controlled temperatures: 20-25ºC for 10-15 days.
- Permanency in cask: 18 months, 12 of which in a new american cask and six in French oak.
- Clarification: With fresh natural egg white.
- Stabilization and Filtration: Out of respect for quality, no form of physical treatment is applied which could not be provided by light natural precipitation.
Endowed with a pure brilliant red colour out of which its depth and quickness stands out, this wine possesses an aroma which harmonizes its fruity quality and its maturation in casks of French oak. With a lactic touch, due to vanilla and leather, it is a vivacious, fresh wine which constantly evolves in the bottle. In the mouth it strikes this powerful balance to create an agreeable and persistent aftertaste. Perfect for a variety of dishes.