- Cultivation: Glass. Average vineyard age: 50-70 years.
- Variety: 100% Tempranillo wine.
- Graduation: 13.5% Vol. Total acidity: 4.95g/l (tartaric acid).
- Alcoholic fermentation: Temperature controlled without passing 27ºC, manually adjusted daily and respectfully macerated according to the variety.
- Malolactic fermentation: Stored in stainless steel, immediately after alcoholic fermentation, which replicates natural fermentation. Directed in controlled temperatures of 20-25ºC for 12-16 days.
- Permanency in cask: 28 months, 15 of which in american casks and the remaining 13 in casks of French oak.
- Clarification: With fresh natural egg white.
- Stabilization and Filtration: Out of respect for quality, no form of physical treatment is applied which could not be provided by light natural precipitation.
This wine has a dark crimson colour with black edges and an intensely clean and satiny layer. With an unmistakably complex and well spread aromas reminiscent of its cultivation in rich wood, its evocative brown and balsamic shades resemble cocoa, coffee and liquorice. Its strength, breadth and good structure melds agreeably in the mouth for a palate with long-term potential, well worth its cost.